As the worlds most popular card game, Blackjack has always attracted strategically minded players who value their ability to follow the game and use it to their advantage. Resultantly, when it comes to live gaming, Empire777 is acutely aware their success amongst Malaysian punters is closely tied to their ability to appropriately populate their live casino with multiple live dealer Blackjack games.
Relying on the skilful guidance of software suppliers such as Evolution Gaming, Asia Game, Vivo Gaming and others, you have assured a high-quality experience when playing live Blackjack at Empire777. As this game is sought-after and often one beginner are drawn to, this article will provide you insight into the availability of live Blackjack at Empire777.
Moreover, it discusses the differences between live and non-live Blackjack, different blackjack games offered at Empire77, betting options, but most importantly, this article provides you instructions on how to play Blackjack and includes helpful Blackjack playing tips.
Differences between Live and Non-Live Blackjack
Whether playing live casino or non-live Blackjack, the differences between the two are far between. The main difference between the two is resultant on the software as non-live Blackjack results are delivered via a random number generator based while the other is live. Naturally, this means when playing non-live Blackjack, you are playing against a computerized program, while in live Blackjack, you are pitted against a dealer.
In terms of differences and how the game is played, there are none other than depending on the live variant being played, you may be seated with other players. In this case, the difference is in your game strategy and not related to how the game is played. However, in relation to Blackjack rules and payouts, they remain identical, as do betting options.
Different Types of Live Blackjack at Empire777
Due to the popularity of Blackjack, Empire777 caters to pundits with a variety of different game variants. This includes traditional Blackjack, Blackjack 3 Hand, Classic Blackjack, Multi-hand Blackjack and Live Blackjack. The majority of variants, such as Multi-hand and Classic Blackjack, operate using random number results, while live Blackjack is a different breed.
The main difference is one is live while the other is not. However, for blackjack players who enjoy the strategic side of the game, Live Blackjack is the better alternative as it means results are generated in a live setting, and not RNG assisted.
How to Play Live Blackjack at Empire777
The first step to becoming a successful Blackjack player is understanding how to play the game. As we outline below, the basics of Blackjack are simple to understand. However, after learning how to play Blackjack, you can expand your knowledge and increase your winning potential by playing more strategically.
The goal whenever playing Blackjack is to get 21 or as close to it as possible. In the event you go over 21, your hand is considered a loss, and likewise, if the dealer goes over, and your hand total is less than 21, your hand is considered a win. That said, if your hand total is 21, then you have Blackjack and automatically win.
• To begin, your first action will require you to place a bet.
• Once a bet is made, the dealer will deal you two face-up cards and dealer themselves one face-up and one face-down card.
• After the dealing of the cards, players without Blackjack can then elect to stand, hit, stay, double down or split their hands. This is determined by the hand total (face cards count as ten, aces as 1 or 11, all other cards their face value).
• After player actions are completed, the dealer will turn over their face-down card and, if less than 17, will proceed to deal themselves more cards until they are close to 21 or bust.
Blackjack Betting Options
While playing Blackjack, there is a variety of actions players can take after the dealing of cards. These are simple and easy to understand and explained below:
Stand: By taking this option, you are happy with your cards and do no wish to receive any additional cards.
Hit: This option will result in the dealer drawing another card to add to your current hand total.
Split: This option is reserved for when dealt pairs. By electing to split your hands, you will play each hand separately and have the right to split again if dealt pairs, hit, stand or double down.
Double Down: Doubling down will result in the dealer drawing one more card to generate a final hand total.
Surrender: After being dealt two cards, this option will return 50% of your staked bet.
Insurance: Insurance is offered when the dealers exposed card is an Ace. As this increases the dealers chance at Blackjack, players can opt for insurance and receive a 1:1 payout if the dealer turns over Blackjack.
Blackjack Tips and strategies
There are many Blackjack betting tips online and just as many in published print. However, sticking with the basics is the best approach as it lets you master your Blackjack playing skills while likewise increasing your profitability potential.
- Whenever the dealers face card is a 3, 4 , 5 or 6, the dealer is more likely to exceed 21 when dealt their next card. Therefore, if the dealer shows a 3, 4 , 5 or 6, stay on weaker hands and allow dealers the opportunity to bust.
- Splitting and doubling down are excellent strategic weapons that allow players to increase their profitability when a face card is mathematically advantageous.
- As not all pairs are equal, they should not be considered candidates if the sum total of face cards equals 20 as they could result in a loss. Stick with the best odds of a win and only split aces and eights.
- Always manage your bankroll responsibility so that you leave aside enough so you can double down, split pairs and weather the storm. There are few things worse than mismanaging your bankroll and not being able to maximise potential when dealt an 11.